The Pot of Beans is an old traditional recipe which completes our selection of prepared meals. Produced with white kidney beans grown without the use of pesticides, nor chemical synthesis fertilisers, and superior quality organic pork. Product available all year around. 100% Natural.
- Ingredients: *White kidney bean, broth (made with water, *back bone, *ham joint, *tail and salt), *potatoes, *bacon, *pork ear, *chorizo (*pork loin *pork fat, salt, *paprika, *garlic and *oregano) and *morcilla or black pudding (*pork loin *pork fat, *blood, *onion, salt, *paprika, *pepper and *oregano). (*all ORGANIC)
- Format: 445 ml glass container and lid without Bisphenol A.
- Net weight: 420g.
- Origin: España, Madrid
- Store in a cool, dry place. Once opened, keep cold for 72 hours
- How to use: Drain and consume directly.
- ✅ Gluten Free
- ✅ Alérgenos Free
- ✅ Our product is NOT, does not contain, nor is it composed of GMOs (Genetically Modified Organisms) and it has not been produced from GMOs, nor does it contain ingredients produced from these organisms.